Sunday, April 5, 2015

My Dream

Last night I had the strangest dream. I dreamt I was super skinny, but that I had to get all my parts tacked up because I had lost so much weight and they were all saggy and I had lose skin. But in my dream I was smokin'.  I was on a cruise ship, in a tiny little bikini and everywhere I went all the boys stopped and gawked at me. My husband was nowhere to be found. I'm not sure I recollected I was married in the dream. (Don't tell J.)

I am a very modest person. Even if I lost a whole bunch of weight, I'm not sure I would be able to don a bikini and prance around. Anyway, this dream made me laugh, because a few years ago (when I was not dieting, or doing anything to lose weight) I dreamt I was on a cruise ship and I had accidentally packed my sister's bikini instead of my one piece, and had to walk around with a bikini on. In this dream, everybody stopped and laughed at me. I remember being embarrassed in my dream, but my subconscious self made no attempt to hide my body. I just walked around in that bikini, mortified. That makes me laugh. Two interesting dreams- almost identical.

Eating healthy makes me weird.

3 comments:

  1. Hey I had the same dream... NOT! LOL

    I don't know how I found your blog but I'll be following you. If I could give you one suggestion: change your name. For privacy, you can always used a "pseudo" name but as it is if I talk to you I wouldn't want to say: "Tall fat girl"

    Maybe your dream was a way of telling you to lose the fat girl name!

    Good job on your resolve, you can do it and dream it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should change the tag, haha. I thought it was clever but now I see what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tall Thin-in-Training Girl

      I read some of your earlier posts and I like to share with you a link:
      http://chrislivessimple.blogspot.com/2009/06/being-nice-instead-of-healthy.html

      I think that it is a blog that will appeal to you. I started reading her very first post a month ago and I was amazed by her. She is so good, even better than the waffles you didn't get yesterday!

      Delete