Thursday, April 2, 2015

Sweet Tooth

Today I did something a little daring, I bought some sweet breakfast items. I usually buy a Jimmy Dean frozen breakfast sandwich. They are good, and most are under 250 calories! I really enjoy them. But yesterday, I was plagued by my overactive sweet tooth. I was thinking about what I could have that would satisfy it without going over my calories. That's when I saw them...the toaster strudels. There were some in apple, and some in pumpkin pie. They are 180 calories a piece, strudel and icing total. I bought them and opened my first one up this morning. They are tiny! I went ahead and ate it, but I know I will be hungry again really soon. It did satisfy my sweet tooth, but I can remember when I was a teenager eating 2 of those for breakfast. That's over 300 calories ( for those tiny things!), plus a glass of milk. I feel better now that I am watching calories. It's interesting to see what I use to eat that got me into this mess in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment