Tuesday, March 31, 2015

1200 calorie diet

I was thinking about my calorie app yesterday- Myfitnesspal. It says that my recommended calorie intake is 1200 calories. I sat there and thought about my diets before. I have always tried to stay under 1200 calories and it is impossible for me to try and not cheat. On the first day of my calorie counting, I plugged in my weight, and then saw what my recommended calories were- 1200 calories popped up again. I sat down and thought about how dedicated I was to stay under 1200 calories. I'm not. I don't want this diet to fail so I tweaked my calories. I now have to stay under 1800 calories which doesn't seem that hard to do at all! It's actually pretty easy. I always come in between 1500-1700. I understand that as I lose weight it would probably become easier to continue to see the numbers drop as I curb my calories. When the time comes, I will address it. I am quite happy with my 1800 calorie a day diet for the time being. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment