Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Return to sender...

I thought at the beginning of my weight loss that it might be a neat way to stay motivated to write letters to myself after each 10 pounds lost. The day before I started my diet, I sat down and typed these letters, one to be read at 10 pounds, another at 20, etc. The 10 pound one I opened yesterday.










Yesterday, I thought that perhaps the letters were kind of stupid. However, after I opened it and read it- truly read it and thought about what I felt like WRITING that letter, it made me smile. I really like my idea. Of course the letter is very short because I didn't exactly know what to write myself, but it is heart felt.

Oh, and something I never thought would happen...the husband has started my diet with me. It'll be fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment