Friday, March 13, 2015

My first traveling experience

Yesterday I left for Knoxville to visit my family for a short stay. I was kind of afraid to travel because I thought McDonalds French Fries would magically appeared in my car. Somehow, I managed to refrain and did pretty good, actually.  My aunt and uncle spoil me to no end so of course they took my to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse last night. We didn't even start eating dinner until 8:30pm and of course I wasn't going to not eat at Ruth's Chris, so I did have to cheat on my diet rules a little. I also may have had half a plate of fried Calamari, and a big ole steak. But I ordered asparagus instead of fries and stuck with water to drink. Doesn't that count for something???

1 comment:

  1. That can be memorable especially when the time is spent through tour bus from new york to niagara falls because they always are the most helpful ones for me.

    ReplyDelete