Monday, March 9, 2015

Today is the day. I'm starting my new lifestyle, and ending my dieting days. Today, I am making a change. I am tired of losing weight and then putting it back on and then some. I have been busy reading everybody's weight loss blogs, and some bring tears to my eyes. I bet hitting maintenance is a feeling you can't put into words.

Today I got on the scale and saw this:

(Yes, I am aware that my socks don't match)

Yikes!! When did this happen?? To be honest, I breathed a sigh of relief I hadn't hit 300 pounds yet. Although, I'm not too far from it. But not anymore! I'm losing it!!!

First thing I am going to do: I am going to change my diet. I am going to eat 6 small meals a day. I am going to be conscious of my fruit and vegetable intake. I am going to steer clear of fatty foods, and watch my portions. As for exercise, I am going to job/walk two and a half miles in the morning and then do some form of exercise, whether walking or riding my bike in the evenings.

I have also decided to include some pictures, to really get me motivated. Yikes, I can't believe I'm posting these, but it's important that I realize how I look. In a way, I feel like there's no way I could be this big. But the pictures don't lie.

I know I have a really silly grin on my face. This is me trying to act cool, while getting a fat picture taken. How is one's face suppose to look?















You know what's funny about this picture? When my friend took it the first time, I sucked my gut it. I made her take one again with it all hanging out.















And ladies and gentlemen, there you have it. My rear end, sticking out there for all to see. How embarrassing. Please be nice to me, and don't leave really mean comments. For being 29 years old, I sure do have a plump rear end. I'm planning on losing it!!














And finally, my goals. I think that my ultimate goal would be that I want to be able to fit on the Diamondback. The Diamondback is a roller coaster at King's Island that was build in the 1970s before they were concerned about fat people being able to ride these rides. Therefore I cannot fit on it. Thankfully, I was not asked to get off the ride. The ride has a tester seat in the front, and it was pretty clear I was not going to fit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment