Monday, March 16, 2015

Weigh in #1

Today was weigh in day!!! And the results are:




First day





Week 1




Down 7.6 pounds baby!! Wow!! (and it wasn't ALL from the socks). I am out of the 290s, and I will never see them again!!


 

I'll have to figure out how to put these pictures side by side, but for now, they're just one on top of the other:

Beginning



 week 1


                   
 beginning
 week 1                                                                                  
 
 
beginning:
 
 

 week 1                                                 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These pictures are obviously hard to compare because I can't figure out how to make them sit side by side. I will have to investigate so that I can actually put them side by side next week. There's not much of a difference this week so I'm not too concerned about it.                           

No comments:

Post a Comment