Sunday, March 22, 2015

Tweaking my diet

So tomorrow is weigh in day, but I thought I would take a quick peak at the scale- just to see what it says. It only says I am down half a pound, which concerns me. I feel like this at this point in my weight loss I should still be losing 3-5 pounds a week. I was thinking about my diet, and perhaps I am eating too many calories. I know in my prior posts I have commented about how I hate counting calories, but maybe I should just count them for a few days and make sure that I am not eating some crazy amount. The other thing I thought is that I lost 7 pounds last week, plus I had my time of the month this week. Maybe those 2 things have something to do with it. Who know. I'm gonna get out there and exercise today and maybe that will help drop an extra pound or two tomorrow. Weigh in day and picture day tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment