Thursday, March 19, 2015

Exercise is important

I have got this lifestyle eating under control. I really haven't felt that eating this way is hard. It's pretty easy. It's the exercise that's KILLING me!! I KNOW I need to get up early to go walk, but I'm not a morning person, and the room is so cold in the mornings, and I'm so warm under the covers. I have not been bad as far as my afternoon workout as far as starting them, but I tell myself to exercise for an hour and quit after a half an hour. It is self-control. It is discipline. Here I am writing like I don't know why this is happening, but obviously it is happening because I'm not trying hard enough. I wish I liked exercise! My husband loves to run. I wish I had that same drive. We'll see what the sale says at the end of the week amid this whole exercise dilemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment